Wednesday, July 2, 2008

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: REAL WORLD HOLLYWOOD



With one episode to go, Real World Hollywood never fails to entertain. The cast went to Mexico, swam with dolphins, drank tequila body shots... etc... etc.

What we really want to talk about is the foursome that Dave, Will, and two white chicks participated in!

Who out there would love to have any kind of sexual tryst with Will? Show of hands... raise them high! (Yes, I have two up)

It seems like for a good five episodes, Will has been teasing us with nudity that is covered up with a damn smiley face, black box, or blurred circle. Where can I get the unrated, unedited, unclothed version of this damn show! Never before have I wanted to lick a television screen so bad.

That brotha has something that I really want to get my hands on. If you see Will in the streets, tell him that I am looking for him.

No comments: