Thursday, June 12, 2008

BRITNEY SPEARS: DAMAGED



Hey yall, it is your girl Brit Brit aka Crackella! Taking care of Sean Preston and Jayden James is so hard yall. I mean, you got to play with them, feed them, make sure that they don't get into your meth stash... I don't know how people do it!

Today, I needed a really relaxing afternoon so me and a couple dozen of my paparazzi friends went to shop for clothes and hit up McDonalds. I can't believe that they made me wear shoes in Wal-Mart, but I guess times are changing. Reagan is really doing his thing in the White House. You know, I heard that we might have a negro in office! I support the negro cause. That is why I slept with Colombus Short. It was my way of letting the blacks know that I am down. I am a down bottom bitch!

Anyway, that is all for now. Typing and driving is so hard to do at the same time. Until next time!

No comments: