Sunday, June 15, 2008

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!


The apple don't fall far from the tree! As you might have read, we kinda dogged out Bobby Brown in our Father's Day post. Hey, we couldn't help it! Any man who admittingly digs into Whitney Houston's culo to fetch a turd needs to be treated at least once. However, Bobby wasn't always wretched. Between the years 0f 1988 to 1992, he was somewhat delicious, but only for those four years.

Anyway, Bobby's oldest and almost forgotten son, Landon Brown, has gone and spoken against comedian Bill Bellamy. Yes, Bill "lost in 90's pop culture" Bellamy. The last time anybody gave a damn about his ass was when he was in that television show with Tiffany Amber Thiesen who play Kelly Kapowski on Saved by the Bell. Study your TV Guides. The show was called Fastlane and lasted 0.4 seasons.

"I don’t like Bill Bellamy and I don’t care who knows it," Landon says. "My mother and my manager would tell me not to say anything, but I don’t give a damn right now. I don’t like him. I was going to punch that nigga."

"He came to my step-father’s (Carl Payne of Martin fame) performance at Stevie’s. He picks up a bread basket, takes the bread out of the basket, takes the napkin out and walks around for a collection. He walks around and takes up a collection and then gives it to my father. It didn’t have to be Bill Bellamy! I could have been any man, any of my family. I hold them very highly. There’s no way you are going to disrespect my father like that and I’m not going to whip your ass. I should have whipped his ass right then and there, but my grandfather was there and he wanted to whip his ass too. You just don’t do that. You don’t disrespect at somebody’s show. And I hold a grudge!”

Well Landon, if you hold a grudge it should be against Bobby. We did get to see you once on the comical Being Bobby Brown show, but we all know that he was never there for you. And here you are trying to channel his spirit and bad boy attitude on MTV's Rock the Cradle. Although we think you are very tasty, maybe you need to spend your spare time trying to get into counseling sessions with your dear old dad. At least he is not locked up in county right now.

No comments: