Thursday, June 19, 2008

DIVA IN DISTRESS: BERNADETTE STANIS



Going through a messy divorce? Just lost your mother to cancer? Losing your house to the man? Well, call up Bernadette Stanis and for $12.99 she will make your world feel all better!

We are not making this up! Go to her website www.myspace.com/thelmaofgoodtimes and read all about it. For a small fee, she will call you for any special occassion or celebration you can think of.

I don't know about you, but if Thelma from Good Times calls me, I am going to cuss her out for wasting my daytime minutes. If I would have to pick a washed up television diva to call me, I would at least pick Darius McCrary from Family Matters. Messing around with Superhead probably has given him some exciting stories to tell... and herpes.

No comments: